Friday, November 19

My next-door neighbor, Jim, has expressed interest in 007 role
MY BACKYARD (AP): My next door neighbor, Jim, has expressed interest in auditioning for the role of James Bond.

Several Hollywood actors' names have been thrown around in association with the role, left vacant by Pierce Brosnan. So far, my next door neighbor, Jim, has not been approached about the role.

"It's something I've always wanted," Jim said. "If they asked me, I'd probably do it."

In a related story, my other next door neighbor, Chet, has not expressed interest in the role. "It's not something I can see myself doing," he said, while cutting his grass.

Sources say that my across the street neighbor, whose name I do not know, may be asked to read for the part of 007. My across the street neighbor could not be reached for comment.

Related links:
Colin Farrell doesn't want to do Bond
Colin Firth wants to do Bond
Gold Bond

2 comments:

Margaret said...

K@~

Maybe you can assist your wanna-be-007 neighbor put together an audition tape so he can send it to the casting director of the movie.

lifeonhold said...

That story reads like something out of The Onion.