Tuesday, November 9

The house Beezlebub built
Well, to lighten the mood a little... we just had a woman call in, she talked to a co-worker of mine, and this woman informed her that she had seen the devil, and that the devil told her that my company owed it to her to build her a house in (an affluent west-of-Cleveland suburb).

I'll have to remember that one the next time I want something. We'll go out to dinner, and when the bill comes, I'll say, "That's OK, I talked to Satan, and he said you'd give us this meal for free."

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Everytime I read about YOUR Mean Lady, I am convinced there is one in EVERY office. If you look around your office and don't see one, guess what?? TAG, YOU'RE IT!!

Johnny Newt said...

Oh,HO,ho,ho hahah I love that gag, but you gotta look real friggin' crazy , mess your hair up real good, and try to drool a little, those dip shits at Damon's fall for it every fuckin' time!!