Monday, November 8

Argh
We're going to be a little grouchy today. "We" meaning me and my stomach.

We indulged in too many chicken wings last night. Mmmm, wings.

Ugh, just the thought of them now makes me want to hurl. I also didn't sleep so good. But I did have a disturbing dream last night -- I have this dream all the time actually -- where I have a major role in a play that is about to open, and I realize that not only do I not know my lines, but I have never known them, and it is too late to learn them, and I am going to make a total and utter fool of myself. Also curiously, I seem to always be in some kind of Shakespearian play. Hmm. What does it all mean?

It probably just means, don't eat wings before you go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you wearing pajamas in the dream? Because that would make sense, you know.

~Grace