Monday, August 1

Pic of the week
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My life is all baby, all the time.
Good thing he's cute!

Today was a little rough -- he cried all day long and nothing I did would make him stop. Then when he slept I couldn't sleep. We go to the doctor tomorrow, we'll see what she has to say about my little munchkin. It will be a big day, because it will be the first time I'm taking him somewhere in my car. It will also be the first time I've driven in weeks.

Anyhow, it was about two weeks ago at this time that he was getting ready to make his appearance on planet Earth... seems hard to believe. In some ways it seems like time has flown, but on the other hand, I'm measuring my life in hours rather than days right now so time has been dragging.

Please tell me it gets better soon!

7 comments:

Mensch71 said...

He's so darn cute! Not being a parent, I can't promise you that it'll get better but I think it does. Or no one else would reproduce, right? Did I mention how cute he is???

TVJ said...

wheee! baybeeeee!

GreenTuna said...

It gets better. Really it does. Eventually you want to sell them only every OTHER day. :)
Advice: Get some Grandma type material up there and give yourself at least two hours of out-of-the house SketchFactor time. That gets important.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it gets better. It just takes time. I second what Tuna said- get some Grandmas up there and get a break. Sometimes just a couple of hours (or 10) is just what you need.

Cute picture! Have fun at the Dr!

Hammie said...

So freaking cute!

From what I hear, it gets better. I am sure you get a ton of advice but you might want to check out the book "The Baby Whisperer." I know moms who swear by it.

And the pictures below of Dom's investigation are priceless.

Congrats!!

Kat said...

Congrats to you atoep! You and I can commiserate! :)

Anonymous said...

if definately gets better!! But parenthood has been described to me as long days, short years and that is so so true.