Monday, July 25

Our regularly scheduled programming
If there is one thing certain about the hours of approximately 2-5 a.m.: there is not jack on television. Unless you count the episode of Celebrity Fit Club 2 that I've already seen twice this week, and it premiered last night. Oh, and Girls Gone Wild commercials.

Dad just took the baby out for a ride in the stroller. He figured I could use a break, as today was my first day on my own at home. It went fairly well, actually. I even squeezed in a two-hour nap.

But I am wearing jeans that have TWO fresh pee stains on them. I figure, why bother to change them?

I'll leave you with a couple of pics before I am summoned to open the Milk Factory for business once more...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, I am a long, long way from MILF status.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And our first family photo. He has on the cutest outfit EVAH in this picture but you can't see it.

5 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Soooooo Cuuuuuute!

Margaret said...

About the pee stained pants...it's JUST the beginning.

Nice picture.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!~!!!!! Belated congrats- this is my first peek at anything internet related in oh, about 7 days.

Pee on the leg? You mean, not in your hair yet? Bwahahahaha!

Pics are great! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kath!!!! You look radiant. And your hubby too.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the first two weeks of a baby. i remember at one point noticing that I had on my clothes every bit of human fluid there is. it was not pretty. And I would highly disagree with your assertion that you aren't a MILF.