Wednesday, August 17

Take my breath away
My grandma called the other night, all in a huff because my dad had showed her the picture of Dom (shown here, below). She was frantic that Dom appeared to be jealous and would get into the baby's crib and smother him.

I assured her that Dom pretty much ignores the baby, and that there was nothing to worry about. She didn't really seem too convinced.

So I think I am going to send her this picture to set her mind at ease.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I mean, just check out Molly's loving expression. She doesn't look like she's about to suck the breath away from my son, does she?

Oh wait, she does...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Hammie said...

"That baby looks tasty! MMMMiooww!"

Too funny.

Margaret said...

Molly want a cracker or baby!

Molly had better watch out. When Doodle starts crawling, it's ON!!

lifeonhold said...

Too funny!

Daniel will get even. PAT, PAT, PAT on the head. Tail grabs.

Pretty soon Molly will be BEGGING you to pick her up...