Friday, September 16

Queen of the Day Care, part 2
This morning, the Queen was holding court once again in her high chair. The subjects looked on as they dined on a breakfast of Cheerios. As I approached the Queen, she tipped her sippy cup over. "Uh-oh," she said, and looked at me.

"Uh-oh," I repeated and continued putting my son's bottles in the fridge.

"Uh-oh!!!" she said again, looking at me.

So I picked up the sippy cup and put it back upright.

The next thing I knew, the Queen tipped it over again. "Uh-oh!" she said.

Now, Homey don't play that. So I left it this time. But then she started the "hi" chorus and the others chimed in.

I sense a pattern developing here...

COSTUME UPDATE: OK, so my mom is TOTALLY on board with the Halloween costume. But, the monkey is sold out. I must pick something else... the elephant is cute, too. A kitty, maybe?

No comments: