Monday, January 10

Go me, it's my birthday
I turn 29 today. Twenty nine.
My mom was 29 when she had me, and I'll be 29 when I have my baby.
I also remember, growing up, that my grandmother never gave out her true age. She always said that she was 29.

So I have a feeling that this is going to be a special year for me.

It's already started out special. Jonesy surprised me with the Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure that I referenced back on December 9. Perhaps I'll pose it on my desk and take pics later.

5 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Happy Birthday Kat! May 29 bring you health, happiness and an easy labor and delivery!!

Anonymous said...

May 29?? I thought it was January 10.....

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday, K@!!!

You should have pre warned me, I could send you some goodies from Germany, darn!

My birthday is next Monday, 17 Jan.

Kat said...

Capricorns rule! Happy early birthday to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Love the Cat Lady! I'm sooooo jealous.

I had Kourtney two days before my birthday, got out of the hospital on my birthday. My mother had me 5 days before HER birthday, got out of the hospital on HER birthday....

It's all relative, I suppose.

Capricorns DO rule!

tracie