Friday, January 21

Damage control
Damn, it is wayyyyyyyyyy too easy to shop for shit on Amazon. Last night I went there on a whim, I can't even remember what I was looking for -- oh yeah -- the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack, which I was pleased to learn, contains several tons of dialogue tracks ("Do the chickens have large talons?"). I didn't order that, though.

I ordered some other stuff, and had several other things in the shopping cart (have you ever noticed that you never quite have enough in your cart for the Super Saver shipping? I am always $10 in merch away from it), but I weeded it down to a respectable amount and wishlisted the rest.

OH MAH GAWD I just realized that I have a button undone on my blouse ... thankfully I have a shirt on underneath, but, nonetheless.

That's OK, I've only seen my boss, two company presidents, and lord knows how many other people already today...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

So, you're trying the old oops-I-forgot-to-button-a-button-on-my-shirt approach to get promoted??? Hmmmm...I ain't hatin'.