Thursday, May 10

Catching up
I fall in and out of the blogging habit. Mostly because I don't really have much to say most days. I have no idea what happened to my ambition to write -- even though I still enjoy it, it's too much of an effort for me most days. As Beavis would say, "It hurts to use my imagination!"

I'm also anticipating huge change in my life, very soon. No, I'm not pregnant again. Nor do I plan to be, at least not right now. I'm trying to figure out, career wise, where I want to be and what I want to do. I haven't felt comfortable blogging about my work situation lately, not that I think people would read it, but better safe than sorry, ya know? Plus, I'm saving it all for the tell-all book that I will eventually write ;)

My husband has a large job-related decision to make somewhere in the near future, as well, that will hurt us financially in the short run but ultimately be better for us once all's said and done. Changes.

I have some fun things planned in the next few weeks. We're taking Doodle to the zoo on Sunday, which should be an adventure. Next weekend I'm visiting my alma mater for some good old fashioned revelry. I'm going to a concert next week -- Morrissy -- and yes, I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside.

This is the first season that I truly, truly do not care who wins or loses American Idol. I barely watch the show other than the last five minutes of the vote-out episode, just because I need to know. I can't stand the Seacrest banter anymore. It wasn't funny five seasons ago and it certainly isn't funny now. I am very much into "Lost" -- I didn't watch last night's episode yet so don't tell me what happened.

I'm sure I have some pictures and/or videos to post soon, when I get around to it...

No comments: