Friday, February 18

Survivor Post-Show Analysis
It's too early for me to figure out who I like and who I don't. The women all seem the same to me so far, with the exception of hometown girl Caryn. Gotta root for the local gal. I think I like Coby, because what's not to like about a scheming gay man who isn't afraid to wear a pink shirt around his naughty bits?

About the bootees. Crazy Singing Lady HAD to go. If she had watched previous seasons of Survivor, she might have realized that Crazy Singing Ladies annoy the shit out of people, and they will not make it far in the game. (Well, ok, there was Lil, but did she sing? And crazy Granny Jan, did SHE sing? They both made it kind of far during their respective seasons. So scratch that. I know there was another Crazy Singing Lady in some prior season but maybe I've successfully erased her from memory.)

Jonathan was a cutie, but probably dumb as rocks. Oh well.

Jolanda was a huge target. Sure she was strong physically, but it was her strong personality that was her downfall. Say it with me, Jo -- under ... the ... RADAR!

And poor dumbasses who lost their flint. I hope that they can unearth it from the ocean next week.

Also, my husband has made his prediction for the winner... he picked Chris for the final 2 last season after watching the premiere with me. So this year, he is going with... Ian and Caryn. And Coby as a possible third. We'll see if he's right!

No comments: