Thursday, February 3

Crimes against humanity
Somehow, some way, Bad Lady has gotten a hold of the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. And is playing it. Loudly.

Prior to today I had nothing against the Phantom. In fact, I have seen it on Broadway and bawled my eyes out like a baby (this was the famous high school trip where I got a Saturday suspension for smoking a cigarette in my hotel room). But for the love of Andrew Lloyd Webber, I cannot tolerate it coming out of Bad Lady's speakers! I just can't!

I suppose I should be grateful. This certainly is a nice respite from the Pina Colada song, Celine Dion, and every Top 40 hit Lionel Ritchie ever had.

2 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Oy Gah. Not Phantom. Tell her to stop, because it's making the baby Doodle cry.

Margaret said...

You should compile a cd of Rick James' greatest hits, to include Superfreak and put it on repeat. BL would love it!