Wednesday, February 23

A completely hypothetical thing that could have occurred today in my office
Boss: K, have you posted those documents to our web site yet?
K: No, I haven't had a chance to, I have about ten million other things to do [I'm not nice to him anymore, and am blaming it on hormones]
K: *goes to lunch*
Boss: *sends out all-company e-mail saying that the documents have been posted*
Random people in the company: *call boss to ask where the documents are because they can't find them*
K: *returns from lunch*
Boss: (as K is putting her coat away) K, I thought you sent those already.
K: [RAGE RAGE RAGE] No, not yet, I told you that before I left for lunch.
Boss: Oh. I thought maybe you had done them by now.
K: [RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE] I was at lunch!
Boss: Oh. OK. Not a big deal. So when do you think you can do that?
K: *resists urge to go batshit crazy*

4 comments:

GreenTuna said...

Well, Thank God it was only Hypothetical, because you know, heaven forbid that you don't drop EVERYTHING (except the doodle) and post to the website NOW NOW NOW!!

Margaret said...

My boss, Moody Girl once did the same thing to me, only I had gone to the bathroom...I told her there is no wireless in the bathroom, so I didn't have a chance to accomplish the mission.

here's something for you (thanks, Busy Mom):

http://users.pandora.be/stefdirrix/flash/queen.htm

TVJ said...

Hmmmm... Passive-Aggresive-Boss?

Kat said...

Passive aggressive, maybe. Overly psycho about random things, definitely.

Margaret, thanks for the laugh!