Monday, August 16

Color me shocked
No really. Smack my ass and call me Suzy. Bad Lady just informed me that she is going to be "too busy" to go on our planned (for months!!!!) "Creative Day" next week. Hmm, this doesn't have anything to do with her dislike for Screech, now does it?

Nor did her disdain for Screech factor in when we went out to a paper vendor a few weeks ago and her "hectic schedule" wouldn't permit her to go. Her schedule is about as hectic as a slug's.

Furthermore, I'm sure that the fact that she feels ill toward Screech had no bearing when she called in sick the day that the whole department went to lunch to congratulate Screech on getting married.

Nah.

1 comment:

TVJ said...

BWAH .. ok .. I thought I was the only one with the childish co-workers. aaaahahahahahaha...