Monday, August 30

Bits and pieces
  • The inside of my car smells like skunk. Not sure why. I passed a dead skunk on the road; maybe the smell got sucked into my car's exhaust or whatever part filters the air into the car. It is of stink.
  • The snack drawer has been filled to bursting. I bought a pack of the Captain's Wafers rather than the Toast Chee that I usually purchase.
  • One of the things that I dread most about becoming a parent is having my son or daughter want me to take them to a horrendously bad movie, such as "Super Babies: Baby Geniuses 2" or whatever the hell that shit is. I will consider that a failure as a parent to have a child who wants to see that crapola.
  • Our cat, Peepers, decided for the first time ever last night to try and sleep on the bed with us. Unfortunately for me, she decided to sleep on my head. With her tail right next to my nose, so every time I inhaled, I breathed in tail. Fortunately for me, this arrangement didn't last long, as Dom came and attacked her and chased her away. Then peace and tranquility ruled the household... for about five minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[hands Kat a bottle of Febreeze]

~grace

Johnny Newt said...

Kat,
Maybee you smell like skunk and when you drive the air circulates around you enough that you actually notice for a damn change.
another thing is I swear i cannot remember that last time a car salesmen tshowed me a fuckin' snack drawer, you do know that it's called a "Glove Compartment" right? good then stop acting like an idiot.
as far as the cat thing goes please refer to me earlier comment with the Vietnamese recipe.

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

OMIGOD.

I can tell you anything you wanna know about skunk smell- when one got in my garage and SPRAYED my laundry. Yeah, I had skunk smell in my house/garage for 2 good weeks. It was awful.

~~Tracie

Anonymous said...

Oh I just forgot- my kids sat and watched Baby Genius' last night. I laughed out loud when I read that. Of course, as a mother- I'd much rather my kids watch that then some of that other crap on TV. Hee!