Friday, November 7

Thoughts on Survivor
Burton's back, and there's gonna be trouble,
Hey-la, hey-la, Burton's back.


Johnny Fairplay? Still there. And probably will be through the Pagonging of the Morgans.

Rupert? Leaders are becoming expendable. I think our boy's days are numbered.

Lill? Whatever. You're not going to go anywhere. Drake is just going to use you for votes. And damn you for being bitter. We had a legitimate chance to get rid of Jon and you blew it. Thanks for nothing.

Morgan Tribe? Buh-bye.

Christa and Sandra? Stay under the radar and you will make it far. Just please, don't bring Jon to the finals with you. I beg you, of all that is good in the world. Duke it out amongst yourselves.

And that concludes my thoughts on Survivor.

Stay tuned for my thoughts on the person who just called me to put together an ad that is due Monday.

&##*@&!^!*@(#(@*@*@

Thank you.

No comments: