Tuesday, November 4

Having the big fun
Let me tell you what fun it is to lay out a desk calendar. You know, one of those big-ass calendar things that you get from your vendors or business contacts.

It did give me an excuse not to respond to Bad Lady, who wanted my opinion on some postcards she is working on. She asked me if they looked "different," and I said, "as opposed to...? What you usually do?" Because I swear to God, every single thing she does looks exactly the same. She uses two fonts, interchangably, and her graphics usually consist of three or four stock photos arranged in a collage on the page. So this was no different. Right now I just honestly don't have the energy to come up with something constructive, so I told her I didn't have time to critique it because I'm working on a deadline project. Which is true. But a copout at the same time.

No comments: