Sunday, November 16

Famewhore sighting
First things first: the trip was tons o' fun. My friend and I drove down to Athens, Ohio, site of our alma mater, Ohio University. We decided that finally this year, there's no way we could pass for students. They're way too young looking now and it shows. Or, we're way too old looking now, and it shows. Depending on how you want to look at it.

As luck would have it, Saturday happened to be the day that the Reality Bar Crawl came through Athens. They were hosting open casting calls for Real World, Road Rules, and something called "American Bar Girls" which I think is something along the lines of "Girls Gone Wild."

While my friend and I were sitting in our favorite restaurant in town, I spotted a couple of Road Rulers. Dave and Cara from South Pacific for sure, and they were with one other person who had long, curly hair, may have been Rachel from Road Rules Campus Crawl, since she's listed on the web site as being on the tour.

But since it was a split second spotting, and I had no camera with me, all I can do is report the sighting. Sorry, folks.

And no, I didn't try out for any shows. Not even "American Bar Girls."

No comments: