Tuesday, November 18

Feel the excitement
New!
Queer Eye!
Starts!
Tonight!
*does that version of the running man where you grab your back leg and writhe around for a while*

And the finalists are...
We went on a wallpaper hunt last night and we have about 5 finalists. I think my #1 and my husband's #1 are different, but like I said, I may cave to the pressure if I have to look at bare, nubbly walls another night. Did I make up the word "nubbly"?

Another show I'm ashamed to say I watch
is "Average Joe." So they brought in the hot guys last night. The first one made my jaw drop. Yow-zah. The other two were definitely meh.

Hee hee
Bad Lady's missing another font. This time it's a big one: Gill Sans. The one she uses for all her body copy no matter what the project. Sound the alarms. If I know her, she's about to slam her keyboard tray into her desk, fling a magazine to make a "sploppp" noise on the formica, and punctuate it with a staccato "shittttt."

No comments: