Wednesday, November 12

Exhibit K
I work in the corporate headquarters of a real estate company, and in this building, we conduct training for the newbie real estate agents. Today they instituted a tour for the newbies and they brought 25 bright-eyed and bushy-tailed people into our little bat cave. All of us in the department exchanged a flurry of e-mails, warning each other to maintain a low profile. So we're all staying below the horizon line of our cubes, until the boisterous training manager yells out my name. "Are you here? Come on out!!!!" So I have to pop my head up and say hello to everyone as she tells them all about my job, which, she got totally wrong, but I didn't feel like correcting her in front of her pupils (avoidant!!! The test was right!). So, not about to go down in flames by myself, I call out Bad Lady's name and have her come out and also introduce herself.

I'm so e-vil.
(Raises pinky finger to lip)

No comments: