Thursday, November 20

Dunt dunt DAHHHHHH!
SWF's manager is having a talk with her right now about her lack of professionalism... Doh. The little "avoidant" alarm in my head is going "warning, warning, we have a potential backlash situation here, evacuate, evacuate" but the "evil, vindictive" portion of my brain is saying, "hee hee, this will be an interesting afternoon"

So I'll just sit and eat my apple and hopefully will get the scoop but will not directly be involved in it. I like it better that way.

Jacko Watch
He still hasn't surrendered to authorities. But he left Vegas on his private jet. Hah, did anyone hear the interview with the investigators, answering to Jacko's claims that they purposely filed charges the same day his album of Number Ones came out? The investigator was all scarcastic and was like, "Yeah, because we listen to that kind of music." I thought to myself, this man is a kindred spirit in the realm of snark.

No comments: