Tuesday, November 18

I'm making it official
My love affair with teriyaki-flavor wings ends tonight. I had one too many at the Winking Lizard.

Michael Jackson jokes I heard on the ride home this evening
Q: What is Michael Jackson's favorite university?
A: Brigham Young (pronounced "Bring 'em young")

Q: How do you know when it's bedtime at Michael Jackson's house?
A: When the big hand is on the little hand.

And I didn't hear this one today, but this is the old standby:

Q: Why did Michael Jackson go to K-Mart?
A: He heard they had little boys pants half off.

I'm sure more will be coming now that he's back under scrutiny for inappropriately touching small boys. Shouldn't he have been institutionalized years ago?

Personally, I think Michael Jackson jumped the shark when his hair caught on fire during that Pepsi commercial.

No comments: