Wednesday, January 11

Venting
I'm in charge of two large presentations at work. A lot of information is flowing in to me, and when I get it, I told Incompetent but Likeable that I would forward the relevant info along to him so that he can do P.R. stuff that is related to the presentation. The info was due to come in to me on January 9.

January 3: IBL comes to me. "Do you have anything yet?" he asks.
Me: Nope, it isn't due til the 9th. I'll let you know when it comes in.

January 4: "Kath, did you get anything today?"
Nope.

5th: "Anything on the presentation come in, Kath?"
Zilch.

6th: "Hey Kath!"
NO.

Then I was out on the 9th. Yesterday I checked my e-mail and had -- lo and behold -- SOME of the info had been sent to me, but not all. I forwarded it on to IBL, just like I said I would. But I was curious to see if maybe my boss had gotten some of the info, and he wasn't in. So I went over to IBL.

Me: [IBL], did anything come in yesterday while I was out?
IBL: [in irritated tone] I don't know, because I was too busy doing other stuff and didn't have time to look.

Later on in the day...
"Hey Kath! Did you get anything new?"
GAH!!!!!

No comments: