Thursday, January 5

Eyes and ears
I just came to the realization that the biggest gossip monger in my office is not a woman. It's Incompetent but Likeable.

He knew that I knew something about my boss meeting with the big boss, and he pestered me and pestered me about it until I told him a little nugget of what I knew. (I didn't tell him everything... I know better than that.)

I'll ponder this while I eat my butter braid pretzels.

And I checked this morning to make sure my strip cheese was mold-free before I threw it in my bag o' food that I lug to the office each day.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

While I was in the Army stationed here in Germany at the World's Most Important Military Hospital, I appointed myself and a co-worker the Rumor Control Patrol.

We would start tiny innocent rumors just to see how far they would get out of hand.

One such rumor was that a Senator was going to visit us in the coming month. About a week later, it had turned into 'President Clinton is coming to visit!!!'

I'm imagining all the fun you could have with IBL.