Wednesday, May 17

From the IBL files
It's been a while since I have posted about Incompetent but Likeable. Believe me, there's been plenty of blog fodder. Yesterday, for instance, he came over on at least three separate occasions to ask me how to use the office's digital camera. Prior to handing it over to him the first time, which I did begrudgingly, I set it up so that all he had to do was remember how to turn it on and remember which button to press to take a picture.

However, being who he is, he turned dials and flipped switches and had it all discombobulated. So I reset it and gave it back to him with the express instruction not to touch anything.

He managed to snap this lovely photo of me in my cube while I was giving him the camera tutorial. The reason why it looks like I'm a squirrel storing nuts for the winter is because I'm eating a jawbreaker. You can see my cube as well and I think I've managed to blur out any company logos that may have appeared...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Immediately after, while walking away, he managed to snap this beauty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

lifeonhold said...

As the keeper of the company digital camera, I can really relate with you. Engineers can be soooo stupid and incompetent and so brilliant at the same time. *eyeroll*

Love the 2nd photo. It is Exhibit 1.