Wednesday, April 12

A post just to say here I am, my baby has the shits
I have been rather preoccupied over the past three days with a massively pooping baby. He has rotavirus which he without a doubt picked up from daycare. However, God forbid he be let back in to daycare without a doctor's note. So two personal days later, here I am back at the office. My husband is taking his turn today, my mother-in-law has tomorrow, and then my mom and I are tag teaming on Friday so I at least have some time in the office this week.

Other than being a poop machine, Doodle seems to be in great spirits. Yesterday we played all day and went for a long walk around the 'hood. Actually it was a beautiful day in N.E. Ohio, with temperatures pushing 70 degrees. You can't ask for better than that in April.

I missed Idol last night but DVR'ed it. I will probably watch it this evening. Although with Queen songs on the menu, I'm skeptical at best about how it will go. However, Pickler needs to take her ballsies and calamawri and sall-mon and go back to the trailer park she came from.

Another show that I am somewhat embarrassed to say that I am now hooked on is Blow Out. After seeing the guy on The Soup lambast Jonathan Antin every week I had to tune in and see what a toolio he really is. Although, there's something strangely likeable about him, as in that goofy friend everyone has who has no idea that they're stupid.

I went to a fancy party on Saturday night, maybe if I have time I'll upload a pic of my husband and I in our finest toggery.

No comments: