Tuesday, March 22

Dear CVS Pharmacy,
It would be really helpful if, the next time I came in, you could be a little quicker with getting my prescription ready. Because, in the 25 minutes it took you to put a bottle of vitamins in a bag, I...
  • Scoped the sugar-free candy aisle. Sugar-free Creme Saver anyone? They are kind of chocolatey. *horks*
  • Snagged a lipstick that I definitely didn't need. I have enough Clinique free sample shit to last a small lifetime.
  • In the process of scoping out the lipstick, saw a ginormous bin of "clearance" beauty items. After fishing through the bin, I came up with THREE shades of nail polish that weren't too hideous. Because the 5234212 bottles of nail polish I have at home just weren't enough.
  • Speaking of nail polish, they had O.P.I. there! Score! I picked up a bottle of that, as well.
  • Tortured myself by circling back to the candy area, and checked out all the Easter candy that I won't be eating this year. Do you think they make sugar free Peeps?
  • Got the only useful item of the whole shopping trip: a bottle of Pepto-Bismol. We ran out several months ago and it's always good to have around the house.

I know that every extra minute I spend in your store results in more profits for you, but I think we can work together for a better solution. Let me know your thoughts.

Sincerely,

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMIGOD I do that too.

Girl, Walgreens gets me EVERY.DAMN.TIME.

I do love Clinique free samples as well.