Tuesday, October 16

The Mayor of Memeville
1. What's the last big mistake you made?
trusting someone I shouldn't have

2. Is the sun shining?
not at the moment, it's supposed to rain all day, and I've got baseball tickets tonight

3. Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
I hate balloons so no

4. Do you like text messaging?
I've slowly caught on to the texting phenomenon

5. Got any lately?
Are we still talking about texts? Doesn't matter, the answer is still yes ;)

6. Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
husband

7. Are you wearing any make-up right now?
Yes

8. What are your plans for later?
ALCS game 4, GO TRIBE!!!!!

9. What is your favorite MCR song?
You know, the one that goes "duh duh duh duh da na na na na na duh duh duh" .... uh, who is MCR?

10. Is there any drama within your life?
Quite a bit. See question 1

11. What is a song they need to stop playing on the radio?
Anything by Nickelback and that new piece of Fergie crap

12. Are you happy with life right now?
I should be, but I am never quite satisfied, I always want more.

13. Does anyone like you?
I should hope so

14. What is your current obsession?
Pete Yorn music

15. Do you have a dog?
no

16. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
yes

17. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yes

18.Ever pulled your pants down in the street?
Yes, and then I asked for TP for my bunghole ... uh, no.

19. Do your toenails have nail polish on them?
A fresh coat from 2 days ago

20. Last curse word you said was?
Hard to remember because I do it so frequently but I'll guess f-bomb

21. Are your lips chapped?
Always

22. Are you currently jealous?
in a roundabout way

23. Did you have a dream last night?
I always dream but I don't remember anything from last night

24. Are you mad at anyone?
just disappointed

25. Who is the loudest person you know?
co-worker

26. What's going on this weekend?
More of the roofing project at home, I'll have Doodle all weekend trying to keep him out of trouble. And hopefully more October baseball :)

27. Done any spring cleaning lately?
I think I did some last spring.

28. Anything bothering you?
yup

29. Do you do cheerleading?
In 8th grade I did. And I have the pics to prove it ;)

30. Did you wish for anything last night on 11:11?
World peace, as always ;)

31. Do you drink coffee on a regular basis?
I drink tea

32. Do you wish you were someone else?
I'm pretty content with who I am

33. What jewelry are you wearing?
wedding ring, watch, silver earrings, my heart necklace

34. Funniest thing that happened today?
See my previous blog about IBL

35. Kiss anyone lately?
hubby and son

36. Are you easily amused?
very

37. Can you lick your elbow?
that sounds complicated.

38. Do you know this song, "we stay fly no lie you know this"?
sounds familiar ... is it Diddy?

39. How many piercings do you have?
3 in one ear, 1 in other ear, and scar from eyebrow piercing gone bad

40. What are/were your plans over the summer?
Get some sun on my ghostly skin ... didn't work out so well

41. How's life going for you?
just dandy

42. What is on your mind just this second?
when are we going to lunch???

43. Favorite vacation spot?
Vegas, baby, Vegas!

44. Do you have on chap stick?
no but I need some

45. What hurts right now?
toe -- from bad shoes and lots of walking at convention

46. Do you like school?
I didn't mind it, I've been considering going back for a masters, someday

47. Is this survey good?
not particularly

48. Sneak out lately?
snuck away from some sketchballs at convention hotel bar

49. Last thing you drank?
tea

50. Do you want a tattoo?
no

51. Want any more piercings?
no

2 comments:

Anthony said...

It appears that you enjoy meme's. I wonder if you'd like to do one that is far removed from what is typical.

This is quite well done, I found one interesting post after another. And got more than a few laughs.

All in all, I'd be pleased to visit you again...and I'd like to help bring more folks here.

That you see is the criteria from Surfers' Paradise. And...you're in!!

I hope the link serves you well.

Anthony said...

Hey neighbor!

{...interesting in that I lived in Summit County, Ohio for years}

I received a call from the Mayor of Memeville. He asked me to handle a special project for him. And I need to enlist your help.

TAG! You're IT!!

This may help.