Thursday, January 11

Things that make you go "hmm"
Just curious... why is it that we hear nothing in the news about Donald Trump UNTIL there's a new season of "The Apprentice" to promote? Then suddenly he's everywhere?

Also on a Hollywood note, is there any other female child actress who gets movie roles other than Dakota Fanning? This girl is getting set up to become the next in a long line of trainwreck teens and young women, a la Drew Barrymore, Lindsay Lohan, or, dare I say it, Paris Hilton. It just seems like any time there's a "Little Girl" role in a movie, it's always Dakota.

And lastly but not leastly, it was my birthday yesterday. It was a shit-tacular day at work, but the kooks in my department got me a nice card that said "birthday princess" on the front (my co-workers 3 year old picked it out). Inside, IBL penned this classic adage (upside down on the card, mind you): "Kath, just remember that every day older is another step down wisdom's path." So I pass that IBL-ism on to you, my friends. You're welcome.

3 comments:

lifeonhold said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Kat!

Mensch71 said...

First, "Happy Belated Birthday"!
Second, Donald Trump is a tool.
Third, Dakota Fanning's latest film? Has her being raped. According to the director, it's "tasteful".

I love movies and reality TV but I'm finding my love tested by some of the participants and scenarios.

Birthmom said...

Happy belated birthday! January babies RAWK! LOL