Monday, October 27

Wrapping up
I decided, after a brief reminder from Tuna and from Entertainment Tonight, to watch "The Next Joe Millionaire: The Legend of Curly's Gold." And was extra motivated after my husband remarked that he thought the girls were "smokin'." So we watched maybe 20 minutes of that and then I decided to come up and blog, IM my friend to see how her first day of work went, and see what else was going on in the cyber world.

My friend and I are IM'ing about how crazy it was at Legacy Village this past weekend, and how there might be a narrow window of opportunity in a few weeks before the Christmas shopping season gets full blown, in which we could eat at Cheesecake Factory. My mom said she tried to go to the new Cleveland area shopping megalopolis, and said she couldn't get near the place.

Well, I'm off once again to find a new way to entertain myself. Perhaps I'll check in at Hamster Time...

No comments: