Tuesday, October 21

Gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiny day

I think the cranky bug has left my body. Yesterday I was just down in the dumps like nobody's business. Maybe I'll even do something productive. I was productive at home last night, maybe that's the reason I am feeling better. We whipped through all our thank you notes in a matter of minutes last night. That's not to say that we didn't put thought into them, but we got them done quickly and efficiently.

Bad Lady in jeans, AGAIN. What the hell is that all about? I guess maybe it has something to do with the absense of bosses. It irks me because she is the least productive (well, I may rival her this week), most vocal complainer, and yet she is always the one to take advantage of the good will of management. No one else in the entire company is wearing jeans. Except her. Whatever.

No comments: