Thursday, October 9

Like Sands Through the Hourglass

My gripe of the moment has to do with a certain soap opera that I've been known to watch when I'm home sick and on major holidays when it's not pre-empted by a parade or telethon. They have this "serial killer" storyline going on where they are killing off major characters, including the token black man on the show who has been on the show forever! What gives, Days! Way to go. Isn't that always the way, though? You can always tell who is going to die first in action movies... the token black man. Unless it's Wesley Snipes. Was it Scream or Scary Movie where there was a black guy who acknowledged that he was going to be the first one killed?

In other TV news... I watched both Sorority Life AND Fraternity Life in their entirety last night... what is wrong with me? And it's not the first time, either. In fact, when they come on in repeats on Sunday afternoon when I'm sick of watching "The Planet's Funniest Animals" for the 5th half hour in a row, I'll probably watch them again.

I have probably revealed too much information about myself... yes, definitely.

No comments: