Thursday, October 2

Informer (Snow)

As my alarm clock broadcast 50 Cent's "P.I.M.P", my husband leaned over me to kiss me goodbye. He then broke the news to me. "It's snowing."

The first words out of my mouth, before I could even realize that I was awake, were "dammit," quickly followed by "fuck".

October freakin' second! Seriously though! What's the deal?

I'm pretty sure that only 5 snowflakes actually fell over northeast Ohio, but every commuter forgot all their skills on the road and made my morning drive ever-so-much-more pleasant than usual. So I had to break out the "anti road rage" Cd and play it extra loud just to make it to work without ramming my car into the back of a BMW.

Luckily, my office is pretty lax about lateness, especially on days like this.

Geez. Snow already. Break out the Prozac, it's going to be a long, depressing winter. From now til June.

No comments: