Friday, October 31

November Rain (was a good Guns 'n' Roses video)
I'm having a hard time believing that tomorrow is Nov. 1st. It is almost 70 degrees here in the county south of Cleveland. Quite a lovely day.

Ryan's songs are pretty good, some of them are very Smiths-esque. Not that there's anything wrong with that. At all. Favorite song so far is "Burning Photographs."

I'm wondering if my friend Amy passed the Bar. She was going to get the results today, and is in a self-imposed barricade at her apartment. I am sending all kinds of good thoughts her way. It seems like a very stressful, awful process that makes me even more glad than ever that I dropped out of law school. That shit was not for me.

Well, I must ready myself for the Halloween bash. Plus get something to eat, because the gig is at a winery, and unless they have cheese, I'm thinking the food selection is going to be piss poor.

Until tomorrow, my peeps.

No comments: