Wednesday, October 29

Holy sketchiness
Note to self: burn clothing when you get home tonight.
I just went with Jonesarelli to possibly the sketchiest mall on the face of this earth. Our mission: to find Halloween costumes. We both came away empty-handed, but not before we visited the trashiest, sketchiest stores in the mall. That is to say, everything but the Gap and the candle store. Every store was more sketchy than the next. I truly feel dirty for having been there.

So my costume ideas are as follows:
1. Montecore the white tiger (don't know if white tiger costume exists)
2. Kelly Osbourne (would be easy; just go to Wet Seal for clothes and buy pink wig at Spencer's)
3. Foxy Cleopatra (afro wig and 70's clothes)

I need to find something for my husband's gig Friday night. I have a feeling that I'll be the only non-costumed one if I don't come up with anything.

We'll see. I have to think about this and do some more shopping around. Tonight a trip to the thrift store may be in order.

No comments: