Saturday, October 18

Never mind...

I take back the nasty things I said about Sweetest Day. My husband arrived home from his canoeing trip (with all limbs attached, I may add), and was bearing a bouquet of roses.

My mailbox was absolutely stuffed with catalogs. Which prompted me to sing my best rendition of the Burl Ives classic "Holly Jolly Christmas" in the shower. Who said it's too early for Christmas carols? Not me.

I watched the movie "Old School" this afternoon -- kinda funny. I'm not a big Will Farrell fan, though, and the sight of his bare ass was not pleasing to the eye. Kim from "24" was in this movie too -- if I could make one request to the writers of 24, please make Kim less annoying this season. That is to say, make her die. Now. Thank you.

Last night we watched "Identity" with John Cusack, Ray Liotta and some other people I recognized but don't remember their names. That was a pretty decent movie, but the twist was kinda disappointing. I would have rather if they went in a different direction, but when I finally write my screenplay, then I guess I'll be the boss.

A good evening to all.

No comments: