Saturday, October 25

No candy for you
Trick or treating was a total bust. I guess this isn't surprising. The weather was sub-par, and we also live on THE main road in town. Which makes me think that parents probably don't want their kids to be cavorting up and down the main drag. There aren't any sidewalks on my side of the street, either. We did not get one single ghost or goblin at our door. I must admit that we did not stick it out for the entire designated Trick or Treat hours (6-8) because we decided to go see Runaway Jury at 7:15. Which, if you want my opinion, was very well written and well done. (I have never read a John Grisham novel but I may have to now.)

We finished off the evening at Applebee's and saw the YANKEES LOSE!!!!! Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha HA. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ahem.

Moleymoleymoleymoleymoley.

So now I have a huge-ass bowl full of Three Muskateers, Milky Way and Kit Kats that are just going to go to waste. *sigh* What's a girl to do?

No comments: