Monday, October 20

Let's go to Tchotski's

So here I am back in cubie-land. The Bad Lady is inexplicably wearing jeans today. Did I miss that memo? Was it Hawaiian shirt day? Did I not put the cover sheet on the TPS reports like I was supposed to? Office Space was on Comedy Central last night. That movie IS my workplace. Except I think that makes me Michael Bolton.

I'm such a wuss that I'm all sore from the raking of the fall foliage. If I were the Bad Lady, that would be grounds enough to stay home. However, I am not the Bad Lady, so I will stay the full 8 hours, despite the fact that there is nary a boss in sight.

Elementary, my dear Watzzzzzz
I have a long list of books that I want to read. But right now, and for the past month or so, I have been devoting my reading time to a large hardbound edition of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries. For whatever reason, I am unable to read this book in mass quantities. Every time I lay down on the couch to read, I fall asleep by the time I'm done with the first page, or, one of the cats decides to jump up on my lap, pushing the book out of the way. They are also fond of interfering with reading the newspaper.

I'd like to break this person's legs
Anyone who intentionally causes injury to an animal should have the same done to them. Read about it here.

No comments: