Friday, October 24

Nobody puts Rupert in the corner
Rupert survives yet another week on Survivor, thus building momentum as becoming the Greatest Survivor Contestant Ever. He smites Trish for betraying him and she goes down in flames, despite the huge target on Shawn's back. And Jonny Fairplay looks to be in a heap of trouble for next week. I, personally, can't wait until that crackhead smile is wiped off his face at the hand of Rupert's wrath.

It looks like next week we will see if this "ghost" tribe will play out and send the "older woman" back into the game. We have two candidates: Trish and Lillian. We'll see. And will we have a merge? Only time, and Jeff Probst, will tell.

www.thisisgoingtosuck.com
I will be spending the greater part of my afternoon in absolute hell. This was supposed to happen two weeks ago but got cancelled at the last minute. I have to suffer through a training session on how to update our company website. An outside company has come in to do the design (grumble... we have a four-person graphic design staff... we would have liked the chance to do the work... endgrumble) and now they are showing us how to change the content as we see fit. Myself and Jonesarelli are going to "take a lead role" on this, so as long as we know what we're doing, things should be cool. However, and the sole reason I'm dreading the training, is that the Bad Lady, who does not catch on to computer-related things quickly AT ALL, will be there, and I suspect that the majority of the time will be catered to her whining, "I don't get it. Where do I click?"

No comments: