Thursday, October 16

Thank the Heavens

The Lunch Lady has been found. Listen to some of her clips here.

This is possibly one of the funniest memories I have of undergrad. We would call her every day to hear the Menu, and hear her sing the song. My friend Emily e-mailed about her today and I just on a whim did a Google search and found her! She is no longer doing the menu daily, but she's here on the web in all her glory. I'm just sad that her ultimate classic song, "there's a family turkey, in our oven," did not make it to the Internet.

I suggest for you first-time listeners, "It's my turkey and I'll cry if I want to" -- classic menu lady. She doesn't ever really stay in key, but once you get over that, you'll be fine. And this is for all of you out there: Love ya, I sure do. Buh-bye!

No comments: