Tuesday, June 8

Salutations
I'd just like to extend a warm welcome to those of you who ended up here by accident today. (Maybe that's all of you.)

For instance, you, anonymous person, who wanted some crucial information and searched google for "did julie from the inferno pee on coral's bed" (now I want to know, too!). Let me know what you find out about that.

And you, who wanted a sexy sketch. Sorry. Can't help ya. Nor can I help you if you wanted a sketch of the Olive Garden. I mean, I could try, but I assure you it's not what you're looking for.

With that out of the way, I must tell you that, rather unfortunately, I was sucked in to the show "For Love or Money" last night. I'm not typically in to these dating shows with the catty women and dopey guys. But this one, with its twist that the girls could be playing either for $1 million or $1, makes it somewhat interesting. Or at least, interesting enough for me to follow until something better (read: BB5 and TAR) comes along.

No comments: