Wednesday, June 2

Nothing of import...
I'm in one of those slumps where there's not much to say at the moment. However, my "to do" list at work is down to 5 things. This is an all-time low. The last time it was this low was maybe 5 years ago when I first started working here and was a peon. Man, I miss those days. I could get a good night's sleep and not wake up in a cold sweat.

Oh, by the way, the ENTIRE company knows about the e-mail thing now.

Bad Lady is out the rest of the week. When asked if she was going out of town (she never volunteers this information), she said she "had stuff" to do. That's as much as we got, and that was after prying. And, like the responsible coworker she is, she left us no note of what she was working on, who could possibly call, you know, the standard stuff you do before you leave. So all morning long we've been scrambling to figure out what's going on with her stuff. I mean, it's just three days, but whatever.

No comments: