Thursday, June 17

Oh yeah. I have a blog.
Alanis got engaged, so in honor of her, here's a little synopsis of my day thus far:

When you get a run in your new panty hose,
And you run out of Kleenex when you have to blow your nose.
It's like ten thousand changes to some meaningless prose,
And then ten thousand more, why? Nobody knows.
And isn't it moronic... don't you think?

It's like rain... when it's supposed to be clear
It's my in-laws coming over to drink a lot of beer
It's the Bad Lady, who just won't disappear
And who would'a thought... it figures.

...And isn't it moronic, don't you think? A little too moronic. And yeah I really do think.

Anyway, I am going to escape from my cubicle and head on home, whereupon I must commence with the doing of the laundry, the buying of the Father's Day card, and the going to the dry cleaners, after whence I will commence the drinking of the beer with the in-laws out of the ceremonial keg fridge whilst the watching of the baseball game is simultaneously occurring. 'Night all.

1 comment:

Mensch71 said...

Whence. Hee!