Wednesday, June 30

Another plug
Cool Citrus Basil fans: run, don't walk, to Bath and Body Works. (I'm lookin' at you, TVJ.) They are having a HUGE sale, and at least at the store I went to, there was lots of Cool Citrus Basil stuff, cheap. (Since as we all know, they always discontinue our favorite scents.)

Personally, I am a Water Blossom Ivy fan, as well as a Green Tea and Cucumber Essence fan, so I stocked a little wicker basket full of that stuff. FULL. But the damage was only (only!!!!) $54. Not too bad (justify, justify, justify).

The sale is over July 5, so like I said, those of you who want a last chance to stock up on your favorite scents better high-tail it to your nearest location.

(For my endorsement check, I'll take a trade of any of the following scents: Water Blossom Ivy, Green Tea and Cucumber Essence, Cucumber Melon, or a whole bunch of those Wallflower plug in things.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Kat, you forgot to mention which B&BW *cologne* you like best;)

TVJ said...

I must admit, while in Vegas 2-weekends ago, I purchased TEN of the small tubes of Citrus Basil anti-bacterial lotion, and 4 of the hand soaps. I am venturing to my local mall this week to attempt to get the body cream and body wash, maybe the spray and anything else I can get my hands on. I also like the cucumber melon, and I'm sort of warming up to the peony (which I think is new - but it's no Citrus Basil)

Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Me? Six anti bacterial hand lotions (3 Water Blossom Ivy, 3 Lemongrass Sage -- another one of my favorites that they discontinued... those bastards) and then 3 bottles of green tea and cucumber essence lotion, 3 bars of soap in lemongrass and g.t. & c.e., and... oh there was probably more but that's all I can remember... it was all a blur as I was piling things into the basket.
-K