Monday, June 14

I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
I'm stuck at work because there is a HUGE rainstorm and I don't want to get soaked, so I thought I would bring you a little something special.

The QUOTE(s) O'DE WEEK!

Both of these quotes are brought to you by my sister-in-law's sketchy-ass boyfriend, whom I met for the first time as he was driving me to the hospital.

"I tried that shit once. But the rope was too short. I had a fucking red mark on my neck for four days and shit!"
-Sister-in-law's sketchy-ass boyfriend, on the topic of suicide.

"It looked like four hamburger patties and shit."
-Sister-in-law's sketchy-ass boyfriend, on the topic of the consistency of his vomit from a night of drinking/taking prescription pills

As you may be able to glean from these pearls of wisdom, I was not too impressed with my SIL's choice of men...

1 comment:

GreenTuna said...

At least you were INSIDE during the downpour of the century. I believe I was soaking wet at that point huddled under some concession stand enjoying a collassal hot dog.