Tuesday, June 29

Not a fan
I live very close to a large, outdoor venue which serves as host to many a summer concert. Tonight: Dave Matthews. Thursday: Jimmy Buffett. It's kind of cool because if I'm going to a concert, I can take the back roads and be there in 10 minutes. But it sucks when it's a weekday and I'm coming home from work because EVERYONE is flooding into that area off my beloved Turnpike, and I have to sit in traffic for a good while before I can veer off and take the back roads home. I'm hoping that the Dave Matthews fans aren't too early, because I'm going to try and cut out of work right at 5 and try and beat the rush. The Buffett concert is sold out so I know that is going to be bedlam with all the Parrotheads on Thursday.

I'll try and contain my road rage. "Try" being the operative word.

1 comment:

Mensch71 said...

I so don't like Buffett. Spent almost 8 years sharing a condo with my brother who lurved JB. If I ever hear "Cheeseburger in Paradise", I might be motivated to kill.