Wednesday, January 26

Update
I've been scarce lately. Not only am I uber busy at work right now, but I've been having on and off dizzy spells. I go to the doctor tomorrow. I'm wondering if it's the same inner ear crapola that I had about six months ago. If so -- fantastic! Because I can't take anything for it!

Although, it could be anything. The initial wave of dizziness hit me when I was watching vh-1's special about the most awesomely weird show business families or something. They had just shown a picture of Donny Osmond, and I briefly flashed into childhood to recall that I had a Donny Osmond doll (a la Barbie's Ken). And then I realized that my ex-fiance looks kinda like a circa 1970's Donny. That's when my head started to spin.

Despite being busy and dizzy (hey, that rhymes!), I have been keeping up with American Idol. My favorite has definitely been Crunk guy from last night's show. Honestly, I consider myself to still be slightly in touch with the things the kids these days listen to, but are we sure that was English? They should have put him through. Because I'm positive that he would have won the whole competition.


1 comment:

Margaret said...

It's AI night tonight here. Hopefully I'll remember to watch.

About the dizzy spells, please be careful, and drink lots of water (not Diet Coke). It's easy to become dehydrated when your pregnant.