Monday, January 17

Stuff
First of all, happy birthday Margaret! Hope you, P, and Crazy Dog have a great day together.

Second of all, if you grew up in the 80's, or were in high school in the 80's, watch the movie Napoleon Dynamite. We rented it over the weekend and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.

Also, winning the award for "most graceful fall on one's ass" over the weekend? That would be me on Saturday morning. I'm coming down the stairs, and I had left our cordless phone on the stairs so I don't have to run all over creation to find it, and so I bent to pick up the phone ... and shuffled off to Buffalo. My foot flew out from underneath me, and I rode down the rest of the stairs on my butt. It was the strangest thing after that -- I swear I was semi-unconscious (is that possible?) for a minute because I was talking to my husband, who came running to see if I was ok, but I didn't feel like I was in control of my words. He tried to get me to move, but I couldn't. It was freaky. I thought for sure I had either broken a bone or -- god forbid -- that something would happen to the baby. Fortunately, all I have is a bunch of bruises.

And finally, if anyone else (besides Bad Lady) quits this week, I am going to have a nervous breakdown. Just be forewarned.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Danke, K@!! I'm sure we'll have a great day, even though P doesn't think it's my birthday because there is no party.