Friday, January 14

Johnny on the spot
Driving back from lunch, I found myself in traffic behind a truck carrying a load (heh) of port-o-potties. They were facing outward, toward me. Like, one wrong move and those puppies were hood ornaments on my Corolla.

Now I don't know about you, but when faced with such a situation, I decided the best thing was to give plenty of space between myself and the port-o-johns.

How bad would it suck to have your job be to transport portable toilets from one place to another? It made me appreciate my little messed-up office and its silly drama just a little bit today.

I'm over it now, though.

2 comments:

Cops said...

As a pregnant woman, you may soon realize how lucky you were to be behind a truckload of port-o-potties...one little traffic snarl and those would have come in handy.

~Cops

Margaret said...

The porta potty driver is a promotion from the guy who has to empty them so they CAN be transported. Now who did he beat out to get that job??