Monday, January 24

To park, or not to park
Speaking of feeling like an a-hole, I'm having some issues with parking. I have, over the past week, begun to park in the "reserved for expectant mothers" spot at work. It's close to the building, and I can look out and see my car from my cubicle window.

However, I feel kind of guilty parking there. Yes, it's there for people like me. And I should take advantage of it.

I just feel like I am fully capable of walking a few extra steps, and it's just pure laziness for me to park in the pregnant person spot.

Although it did come in handy today when I arrived at work, fifteen minutes late, in my brand spankin' new Cute! As! Hell! shoes, and didn't want to get snow and slush on them.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Use the spaces...that's what they are for. Hopefully someone won't make you prove that you are worthy of the spaces.

Here, they have parking spaces up front for people with kids. My question is when do I no longer qualify for these spaces? Is it the size, weight, or age of the kid? I'll make her sit in the stroller until she's 10, just so I can park close.